Right Build International (RBI) has developed and implemented plans to assisted in building a diverse and inclusive local workforce.
Building a Local Workforce
Our plan outlines a development scheme that supports quality and leads to a more efficient means to provide local employment opportunities for local City or County residents. There are four components in this plan which are:
- Consistent and ongoing data collection on the workforce
- Evaluation of core competencies and skills of potential new hires
- A comprehensive evaluation system
- Alignment of all partners to support and implement the development of the local workforce
The plan outlines comprehensive guidelines that achieve the following objectives:
- Strengthens and increases the existing workforce development scheme, providing efficient means to further build a local workforce.
- Provides a system to identify workers that possess adequate qualifications.
- Builds a reliable process to improve quality in areas of workforce development.
Right Build International has developed an Equal Business Opportunity Plan to encourage the participation of minority business enterprises, including but not limited to HUB firms, MWBEs, and SDMWOB firms. Our plan is designed to build capacity and ensure equal opportunities for businesses owned by ethnic minorities and women in the construction market.
Right Build International is committed to provide access and opportunity to minority firms and to encourage their participation in projects that are constructed or managed by our firm.